The Upland Drifter is geared towards those uplanders who always feel drawn to the next ridge, slough, or thicket. We took our Deviate Upland Strap vest and paired it with deep velcro pockets to consume the essentials (ammo, cell phone, snacks, gloves, etc) and a couple XL water bottle holsters for serious hydration capacity. Given the permanent onboard storage capacity and the ability to further expand, the Drifter configuration is a solid foundation for any adventure when you want to park the truck and get lost in the uplands.
Drifter is outfitted with the following:
- Deviate Upland Strap Vest
- Generously padded belt for balanced load distribution and reduced fatigue
- Highly configurable platform that adjusts to your unique preferences
- Ample game pouch storage for the vast majority of upland pursuits
- Permanent built in pocket w/ security zipper pouch
- Mesh pouch and D-Rings found inside game pouch provide additional storage opportunities for hydration bladders, accessories, shells/hulls, etc.
- 2 - Deep Velcro Pouch - (7” H x 3” W x 1.5” D w/ velcro closure)
- 2 - Water Bottle Holster XL (ideal for most 32 ounce bottles)
- 1 - D-Ring hardware unit
- Note: pictures reflect how the Drifter package could be configured
- Weight: approx 3.5 lbs (as configured)
- Small Belt (30”-34”)
- Regular Belt (34”-38”)
- Large Belt (38”+)
- Blaze Orange (310 square inches) / Coyote
- Ranger Green / Coyote
- Belt Closure: Side Release Buckle
FirstSpear® 6/12™ Modular Platform Technology attachment system
- Backward compatible with standard MOLLE/PALS
- Material: 500 denier Cordura
- Designed, Sourced, and Handcrafted in the USA by FirstSpear®
Uplanders face weather extremes, rugged terrain, and abusive cover in pursuit of our beloved bird dogs. Success depends heavily on our gear so we designed the Deviate Upland Vest to provide market leading durability, strength-to-weight ratio, and customization capabilities to meet your personal needs in the field.
Made for those that push the established boundaries and demand the same from their gear...go ahead, Deviate from the established course.