The Upland Pursuit is an extremely versatile configuration designed for a wide range of upland inspired pursuits.This configuration outfits our Deviate Upland Strap vest with a formed flap shell pouch, a multi-purpose pouch for secured storage of additional essentials, and water bottle capacity for most needs in the field.
Pursuit is outfitted with the following:
- Deviate Upland Strap Vest
- Generously padded belt for balanced load distribution and reduced fatigue
- Highly configurable platform for adjustment based on your preferred setup
- Adequate game pouch storage for the majority of upland pursuits
- Permanent built in pocket for additional storage needs
- Mesh pouch and D-Rings found inside game pouch provide additional storage opportunities for hydration bladders, accessories, shells/hulls, etc.
- 1 - Formed Flap Shell pouch (6” W x 5.5” T x 3” D w/ side release buckle)
- 1 - Multi-Purpose pocket (6” W x 5.5” T x 2” D w/ zipper closure)
- 1 - Water Bottle Holster (ideal for most 16 ounce bottles)
- 1 - Water Bottle Holster XL (ideal for most 32 ounce bottles)
- 1 - D-Ring hardware unit
- Note: pictures reflect how the Pursuit package could be configured
- Weight: approx 3.5 lbs (as configured)
- Small Belt (30”-34”)
- Regular Belt (34”-38”)
- Large Belt (38”+)
- Blaze Orange (246.5 square inches) / Coyote
- Ranger Green / Coyote
- Belt Closure: Side Release Buckle
FirstSpear® 6/12™ Modular Platform Technology attachment system
- Backward compatible with standard MOLLE/PALS
- Material: 500 denier Cordura
- Designed, Sourced, and Handcrafted in the USA by FirstSpear®
Upland hunters depend heavily on gear in the field, we designed the Deviate Upland Vest to provide extreme durability, strength-to-weight ratio, and market leading configurability to further enable your upland journey.
Made for those uplanders that push the established boundaries and demand the same from their gear, choose Reliable Equipment Driving Inspiration in the Uplands!