The Upland Ambush is our Deviate Upland Strap vest outfitted to ensure rapid access to upland essentials while maintaining a streamlined profile. This pre-bundled configuration was designed for logging miles quickly and efficiently across all types of terrain with a 12 round shell rail pouch to deliver rapid access to 12, 16, or 20 gauge rounds, a multi-purpose zipper pouch to secure additional accessories, and a couple XL bottle holsters to keep man and beast hydrated.
Ambush includes the following:
- Deviate Upland Strap Vest
- Generously padded belt for balanced load distribution and reduced fatigue
- Highly configurable platform for adjustment based on your preferred setup
- Adequate game pouch storage for the majority of upland pursuits
- Permanent built in pocket for additional storage needs
- Mesh pouch and D-Rings found inside game pouch provide additional storage opportunities for hydration bladders, accessories, shells/hulls, etc.
- 1 - Shell Rail Pouch (12 rds) - (7” W x 3” H x 1.5” D w/ velcro closure)
- 1 - Multi-Purpose pocket (6” W x 5.5” T x 2” D w/ zipper closure)
- 2 - Water Bottle Holster XL (ideal for most 32 ounce bottles)
- 1 - D-Ring hardware unit
- Note: pictures reflect how the Ambush package could be configured
- Weight: approx 3.5 lbs (as configured)
- Small Belt (30”-34”)
- Regular Belt (34”-38”)
- Large Belt (38”+)
- Color options:
- Blaze Orange (225.5 square inches) / Coyote
- Belt Closure: Side Release Buckle
FirstSpear® 6/12™ Modular Platform Technology attachment system
- Backward compatible with standard MOLLE/PALS
- Material: 500 denier Cordura
- Designed, Sourced, and Handcrafted in the USA by FirstSpear®
Facing weather extremes across the most rugged terrain, upland hunters face unique challenges in pursuit of our beloved bird dogs. Success depends heavily on our gear and we designed the Deviate Upland Vest to provide market leading durability, strength-to-weight ratio, and configurability to meet your unique needs in the field.
Made for uplanders that push the established boundaries and demand the same from their gear. If the next peak, prairie, or dense thicket is always calling...go ahead, Deviate from the established course.