The Drifter is geared towards those uplanders who always feel drawn to the next ridge, slough, or thicket. Deep velcro pockets consume the essentials (ammo, cell phone, snacks, gloves, etc), XL water bottle holsters outfit the vest with serious hydration capacity, permanent onboard storage pockets and the ability to further expand make the Deviate Upland Drifter a solid foundation for any adventure when you want to park the truck and get lost in the uplands.
Drifter is outfitted with the following:
- Deviate Upland Vest
- Generously padded belt for balanced load distribution and reduced fatigue
- Highly configurable platform that adjusts to your unique preferences
- Ample game pouch storage for the vast majority of upland pursuits
- Permanent built in pocket w/ security zipper pouch
- 2 - Deep Velcro Pouch - (7” H x 3” W x 1.5” D w/ velcro closure)
- 2 - Water Bottle Holster XL
- 1 - D-Ring hardware unit
- Note: pictures reflect how the Drifter package could be configured
- Weight: approx 3.5 lbs (as configured)
- Small Belt (30”-34”)
- Regular Belt (34”-38”)
- Large Belt (38”+)
- Blaze Orange (310 square inches) / Coyote
- Belt Closure: Side Release Buckle
FirstSpear® 6/12™ Modular Platform Technology attachment system
- Backward compatible with standard MOLLE/PALS
- Material: 500 denier Cordura
- Designed, Sourced, and Handcrafted in the USA by FirstSpear®
Uplanders face weather extremes, rugged terrain, and abusive cover in pursuit of our beloved bird dogs. Success depends heavily on our gear so we designed the Deviate Upland Vest to provide market leading durability, strength-to-weight ratio, and customization capabilities to meet your personal needs in the field.
Made for those that push the established boundaries and demand the same from their gear...go ahead, Deviate from the established course.