The Pursuit is our Deviate Upland Strap vest outfitted with the following:
- 1 - Formed Flap Shell pouch
- 1 - Multi-Purpose pocket
- 2 - Water Bottle Holsters (wide)
This setup is an extremely versatile configuration designed for a wide range of upland inspired pursuits, balancing storage capacity with efficiency while navigating the field.
- Deviate Upland Strap Vest
- Generously padded belt for balanced load distribution and reduced fatigue w/ integrated DRings for added attachments points
- Highly configurable platform for adjustment based on your preferred setup
- Adequate game pouch storage for the majority of upland pursuits
- Permanent built in pocket for additional storage needs
- Mesh pouch and D-Rings found inside game pouch provide additional storage opportunities for hydration bladders, accessories, shells/hulls, etc.
- Pursuit Bundle Accessories
- 1 - Formed Flap Shell pouch (6” W x 5.5” T x 3” D w/ side release buckle)
- 1 - Multi-Purpose pocket (6” W x 5.5” T x 2” D w/ zipper closure)
- 2 - Water Bottle Holster-wide (ideal for 32 ounce bottles - we recommend A&R Sports hockey bottles)
- Weight: approximately 3.3 pounds
- Blaze Orange (246.5 square inches) / Coyote
- Ranger Green / Coyote
- Belt Closure: Side Release Buckle
FirstSpear® 6/12™ Modular Platform Technology attachment system
- Backward compatible with standard MOLLE/PALS
- Material: 500 denier Cordura
- Designed by the Hunt Redi Crew / Sourced & Handcrafted in the USA by FirstSpear®
Note: pictures reflect how the Pursuit vest could be configured, you will be able to customize it according to your unique needs and preferences
- Belt Sizes:
- Small Belt (30”-34”)
- Regular Belt (34”-38”)
- Large Belt (38”-44")
- XL Belt (44"+)
- Note: Small belts only allow spacing for a single attachment on each side, i.e. one pouch on each side and water bottles attached to the game pouch or some similar combination
- Shoulder Harness Sizing - appropriate shoulder harness fitment ensures pack stability, proper gun mount, and reduced fatigue after a long day in the field. To determine your torso sizing, please take the following measurements.
- Find the top of your hip bone (i.e. iliac crest) - stand straight, feel your lower back right at/below the typical waistline for your "hip bones".
- Touch your chin to your chest and feel the back of your lower neck for a large protruding bone, this is your C7 vertebrae.
- Measure the distance with a soft/fabric tape measure from your hip bone to your C7 vertebrae.
- We recommend 20" and under selecting the Regular size and 21"+ going with the Tall size
- For additional sizing information, visit our Sizing page.