The Elevate Upland Drifter is an ultralight option outfitted to ensure you've got ample storage for long days in the field. The drifter is outfitted with the following:
- Modular Padded Belt w/ Dring connection points
- Game bag w/ side bottle holders, zippered storage, and Dring connection points
- Harness w/ connection points for accessories
- 2 - Deep Velcro Pouches
- 2 - 32oz water bottles
Given the amount of additional onboard storage capacity, deep shell pouches, and the ability to further expand, the Drifter is a solid foundation for any adventure when you want to park the truck and get lost in the uplands.
- Elevate Upland Strap Vest
- generous padding and lumbar support
- 6/12 platform for custom customization of pockets/accessories
- Integrated D-Rings providing multiple attachment points for shoulder strap adjustment (suspender or backpack style) and accessory attachment
- Game Bag:
- Adequate game storage for the majority of upland pursuits (14" W x 8" T x 6" D)
- Zipper pocket on rear of game bag
- Drawstring pouches for water bottles or additional storage
- Hydration bladder compatible via D-Rings inside game pouch
- Drifter Bundle Accessories
- 2 - Deep Velcro Pouch - (7” H x 3” W x 1.5” D w/ velcro closure)
- Weight: approx 3 lbs (as configured)
- Color Options:
- Blaze Orange (225.5 square inches) / Coyote
FirstSpear® 6/12™ Modular Platform Technology attachment system
- Backward compatible with standard MOLLE/PALS
- Material: 500 denier Cordura
- Designed by the Hunt Redi Crew / Sourced & Handcrafted in the USA by FirstSpear®
- Note: pictures reflect how the Drifter could be configured, you will be able to customize it according to your unique needs and preferences.
- Belt Sizes:
- Small Belt (30”-34”)
- Regular Belt (34”-38”)
- Large Belt (38”-44")
- XL Belt (44"+)
- (Note: Regular or larger belts provide additional "slots" for further expansion of accessories, attachments, or even permanent water bottle holders.
Shoulder Harness Sizing - appropriate shoulder harness fitment ensures pack stability, proper gun mount, and reduced fatigue after a long day in the field. To determine your torso sizing, please take the following measurements.
- Find the top of your hip bone (i.e. iliac crest) - stand straight, feel your lower back right at/below the typical waistline for your "hip bones".
- Touch your chin to your chest and feel the back of your lower neck for a large protruding bone, this is your C7 vertebrae.
- Measure the distance with a soft/fabric tape measure from your hip bone to your C7 vertebrae.
- We recommend 20" and under selecting the Regular size and 21"+ going with the Tall size
- For additional sizing information, visit our Sizing page.