The Run & Gun system is a multi-purpose work horse.
- a lightweight/cooler footprint for the offseason grind of training dogs
- a familiar system for shooting clays at the range without the bulk
- a flexible pack for small game pursuits from the desert chasing quail to getting after squirrels in the hardwoods
Leveraging the same patented platform created by our friends at FirstSpear, our pouches, pockets, and accessories are interchangeable to provide more versatility, offseason training to encourage muscle memory, and the same mil-spec proven durability.
Run & Gun System Overview
- Belt System
- Padded belt for balanced load distribution and reduced fatigue
- Highly configurable platform for your preferred setup
- Ultralight at only 14 ounces
- Harness / Suspenders
- Significant adjustment for precise fitment
- Mild padding for comfort w/o gun mount interference
- MOLLE webbing attachment points
- Sternum strap (adjustable)
- completely removable for belt only applications
- Note: pictures reflect how the Deviate Training System could be configured, accessories pictured not included. Customize according to your unique needs and preferences.
Specs & Sizing
- Weight: 14 ounces (belt only) / 9 ounces (shoulder harness & straps)
- Belt Sizes:
- Small Belt (31"-35")
- Medium Belt (35”-38")
- Large Belt (38”+)
- Shoulder Harness Sizing - appropriate shoulder harness fitment ensures pack stability, proper gun mount, and reduced fatigue after a long day in the field. To determine your torso sizing, please take the following measurements.
- Find the top of your hip bone (i.e. iliac crest) - stand straight, feel your lower back right at/below the typical waistline for your "hip bones".
- Touch your chin to your chest and feel the back of your lower neck for a large protruding bone, this is your C7 vertebrae.
- Measure the distance with a soft/fabric tape measure from your hip bone to your C7 vertebrae.
- We recommend 20" and under selecting the Regular size and 21"+ going with the Tall size
- For additional sizing information, visit our Sizing page.
- Color: Coyote Tan
- Belt Closure: Side Release Buckle
Platform: FirstSpear® 6/12™ Modular Platform Technology attachment system
- Backward compatible with standard MOLLE/PALS
- Material: 500 denier Cordura
- Designed by the Hunt Redi Crew / Sourced & Handcrafted in the USA by FirstSpear®