The Drifter is our Deviate Upland Strap vest outfitted with the following:
- 2 - Deep Velcro Pouches
- 2 - Water Bottle Holsters
Given the amount of permanent onboard storage capacity, deep shell pouches, and the ability to further expand, the Drifter is a solid foundation for any adventure when you want to park the truck and get lost in the uplands.
- Deviate Upland Strap Vest
- Generously padded belt for balanced load distribution and reduced fatigue w/ integrated DRings for added attachments points
- Highly configurable platform for adjustment based on your preferred setup
- Suspender or backpack style shoulder harness configurability
- Adequate game pouch storage for the majority of upland pursuits
- Permanent built in zipper pocket for additional storage needs on rear of game bag
- Quick grab mesh pouch against lumbar in game pouch for easy access storage - snacks, gloves, shells/hulls, or even hydration bladder
- D-Rings found inside game pouch provide solid hydration bladder attachment points
- Drifter Bundle Accessories
- 2 - Deep Velcro Pouch - (7” H x 3” W x 1.5” D w/ velcro closure)
- 2 - Water Bottle Holsters
- wide option - (12” internal circumference / 4” internal diameter / 5” height - ideal for 32oz hockey style squeeze bottles or standard Nalgene bottles)
- deep option - (10” internal circumference / 3.25” internal diameter / 7.5” height - ideal for tall 32oz squeeze style sport bottles)
- Weight: approximately 3.3 pounds
- Color: Blaze Orange (310 square inches) / Coyote
- Belt Closure: Side Release Buckle
FirstSpear® 6/12™ Modular Platform Technology attachment system
- Backward compatible with standard MOLLE/PALS
- Material: 500 denier Cordura
- Designed by the Hunt Redi Crew / Sourced & Handcrafted in the USA by FirstSpear®
- Note: pictures reflect how the Drifter vest could be configured, you will be able to customize it according to your unique needs and preferences.
- Belt Sizes:
- Small Belt (30”-34”)
- Regular Belt (34”-38”)
- Large Belt (38”-44")
- XL Belt (44"+)
- (Note: Small belts only allow spacing for a single attachment on each side, i.e. one pouch on each side and water bottles attached to the game pouch or some similar combination)
Shoulder Harness Sizing - appropriate shoulder harness fitment ensures pack stability, proper gun mount, and reduced fatigue after a long day in the field. To determine your torso sizing, please take the following measurements.
- Find the top of your hip bone (i.e. iliac crest) - stand straight, feel your lower back right at/below the typical waistline for your "hip bones".
- Touch your chin to your chest and feel the back of your lower neck for a large protruding bone, this is your C7 vertebrae.
- Measure the distance with a soft/fabric tape measure from your hip bone to your C7 vertebrae.
- We recommend 20" and under selecting the Regular size and 21"+ going with the Tall size
- For additional sizing information, visit our Sizing page.