The Elevate Upland Strap Vest is an ultralight solution to further enable any upland pursuit through a truly innovative platform enabling complete customization to meet your unique needs in the field.
Our "build your own" option provides a foundation vest to configure with our upland inspired accessories (or any standard MOLLE/PALS solution from the tactical market). Simply select the appropriate sizes and then determine the desired pouches/pockets and accessories for a custom solution to meet your unique needs in the field.
- Weight: 2.75 lbs + accessories
- Game Pouch - 16" W x 9" H x 7" D
- Color: Ranger Green / Coyote
- Belt Closure: Side Release Buckle
- Attachment System: FirstSpear® 6/12™ Modular Pocket Technology
- Material: 500 denier Cordura + patented materials utilized in the modular platform
- Designed, Sourced, and Handcrafted in the USA by FirstSpear®
~ FREE Shipping kicks in at $400 ~
Highly configurable due to integration of the FirstSpear® 6/12™ Modular Platform throughout the belt and external game pouch (backwards compatible with standard MOLLE / PALS accessories)
- Belt designed to provide even weight distribution and extended comfort in the field w/ integrated DRings for added attachments points
- Shoulder harness inspired by our friends at Hill People Gear with attachment points to accommodate GPS, e-collar, etc accessories w/ configurability to enable suspender or backpack style mount points
- Game pouch provides ample storage and one-handed insertion of bag limits
- Permanent storage built into game pouch with internal mesh security pouch for keys, wallet, phone, etc.
- Quick grab mesh pouch against lumbar in game pouch for easy access storage - snacks, gloves, shells/hulls, or even hydration bladder
- D-Rings found inside game pouch provide solid hydration bladder attachment points
- Note: attachments (pockets, pouches, accessories) must be purchased separately via "build-your-own" approach
Specs & Sizing
- Belt Sizes
- Small Belt (30”-33”)***
- Regular Belt (34”-37”)
- Large Belt (38”-43")
- XL Belt (44"+)
- ***(Note: Small belts only allow spacing for a single attachment on each side, i.e. one pouch on each side and water bottles attached to the game pouch or some similar combination)
Shoulder Harness Sizing - appropriate shoulder harness fitment ensures pack stability, proper gun mount, and reduced fatigue after a long day in the field. To determine your torso sizing, please take the following measurements.
- Find the top of your hip bone (i.e. iliac crest) - stand straight, feel your lower back right at/below the typical waistline for your "hip bones".
- Touch your chin to your chest and feel the back of your lower neck for a large protruding bone, this is your C7 vertebrae.
- Measure the distance with a soft/fabric tape measure from your hip bone to your C7 vertebrae.
- We recommend 20" and under selecting the Regular size and 21"+ going with the Tall size
- For additional sizing information, visit our Sizing page.