The Elevate Upland Ambush is an ultralight and streamlined strap vest outfitted with the following:
- Modular Padded Belt w/ Dring connection points
- Game bag w/ side bottle holders, zippered storage, and Dring connection points
- Harness w/ connection points for accessories
- 1 - Shell Rail Pouch (12 rds)
- 1 - Multi-Purpose pocket
- 2 - 32oz water bottles (wide style)
- 2 Lashing Straps
- FREE Shipping
This vest was designed for comfort and efficiency ensuring rapid access to upland essentials while maintaining a streamlined profile all in an ultralight package. Made by uplanders for uplanders that push boundaries and demand the same from their gear. If the next peak, prairie, or dense thicket is always calling...go ahead, Elevate your hunt.
- Elevate Upland Strap Vest
- generous padding and lumbar support
- 6/12 platform for custom configuration of pockets/accessories
- Integrated DRings providing multiple attachment points for shoulder strap adjustment (suspender or backpack style) and accessory attachment
- Game Bag:
Adequate storage for the majority of upland pursuits (14" W x 8" T x 6" D)
- Zipper pocket on rear of game bag
- Drawstring pouches for water bottles or additional storage
- Hydration bladder compatible via D-Rings inside game pouch
- Ambush Bundle Accessories
- 1 - Shell Rail Pouch (12 rds) - (7” W x 3” H x 1.5” D w/ velcro closure)
- 1 - Multi-Purpose pocket (6” W x 5.5” T x 2” D w/ zipper closure)
- Weight: approx 3 lbs (as configured)
- Color Options:
- Blaze Orange (225.5 square inches) / Coyote
FirstSpear® 6/12™ Modular Platform Technology attachment system
- Backward compatible with standard MOLLE/PALS
- Material: 500 denier Cordura
- Designed by the Hunt Redi Crew / Sourced & Handcrafted in the USA by FirstSpear®
- Note: pictures reflect how the Ambush vest could be configured, you will be able to customize it according to your unique needs and preferences.
- Belt Size:
- Small Belt (30”-33”)***
- Regular Belt (34”-37”)
- Large Belt (38”-43")
- XL Belt (44"+)
- ***(Note: Regular belts and larger provide additional "slots" for more accessories)
Shoulder Harness Size - appropriate shoulder harness fitment ensures pack stability, proper gun mount, and reduced fatigue after a long day in the field. To determine your torso sizing, please take the following measurements.
- Find the top of your hip bone (i.e. iliac crest) - stand straight, feel your lower back right at/below the typical waistline for your "hip bones".
- Touch your chin to your chest and feel the back of your lower neck for a large protruding bone, this is your C7 vertebrae.
- Measure the distance with a soft/fabric tape measure from your hip bone to your C7 vertebrae.
- We recommend 20" and under selecting the Regular size and 21"+ going with the Tall size
- For additional sizing information, visit our Sizing page.